Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 22nd, 2010





Petpalooza was today. I took about 500 pictures and it was hard to choose just one. I had ALOT of clear action shots. (Thanks though Dad, NONE of my pics before sports mode turned out). I think I will upload the rest of my pics onto my flickr or facebook. It was a fun day! And Murphy was a pretty good boy. He didn't growl at anyone until we sat down to watch these dog shows. He even licked people's legs. He is a pretty hard dog to figure out sometimes!

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff Sarah. So you say the pix were better after you started using sports mode? I may have gotten 2 or maybe 3 good action shots, out of like 200(?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got way better action shots that I did. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep sports mode made them better. Thanks-- Id say i had maybe 12 good action shots. Ill post them later on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete