Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29th, 2010


'The Faces of Auburn' -- recognize anyone? I don't. I didn't really know what to take a picture of today and I have thought this mural in downtown Auburn was cool, so I went down to get a shot. You can't really get a good shot of something painted like this, so it is mostly just show and tell. Aren't they cool? Adds a little something to the run down part of Auburn. Today's theme was actually "words", which I used a few days ago because I mixed them up; so I took a picture of the Cavanaugh Hardware sign. Poor Cavanaugh's. I thought it looked like a sad store front in comparison with the past.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love that top shot. Nice colors and perspective both. I've never seen it that mural before!

    You're right about Cavanaugh's... They got screwed. The missing letter is very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete