Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 15th, 2010

Today's theme was "Books", which I actually didn't even realize until today, because I hadn't looked yesterday. So what luck? I ended up taking pictures at Scholastic Warehouse. You can't get and more books that. I was dealing with poor lighting though, so they weren't perfect shots, but we might go back later in the week and then maybe I will try and get some more creative angles. I liked this one because it has four different sections going in diff directions. The picture books are zigzagging at a diagonal, the posters along the wall are going to the same vanishing point as the books, the warehouse shelves are parallel to the floor, and then you can see the vertical aisle lines on the left. So complex! But not a great picture.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you timed that one right. That is about the most books you can possibly get into one picture!

    ReplyDelete