Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010



Today Megan and I went down by flaming geyser to take some pics. I was the driver so it was hard to see things to photograph because I was looking at the road, and since it was such a nice day the road had a lot of traffic. So we would like to go back early in the morning on bikes or something. So I ended up posting the honey shelves at Mosby's which for some reason I really liked. We also messed around with shutter speeds, trying to get smooth velvety water. This was my best attempt so I decided to post it. Then once we got back to her house Megan was watering some plants and a little tree frog jumped on her watering can so I told her to hold still because I had to get a picture. By the time I got back out the frog had jumped on her back! So I ended up getting some good shots of the little frog with his feet stretched out all over her butt (he hopped around alot). He ended up settling down into a fold in her shirt, and I liked this picture the best because it was clear, and his eye was visible. She made a new friend! (Which she eventually left in the grass).

4 comments:

  1. Good day with the camera...I like all the pics' especially the frog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff! Yeah, that frog pic is quite the color blast. I really like that second picture though... Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks:) Yeah I will have to keep working on that smooth water. I need to find some more "rapids" around here in Auburn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing to remember about the water shot is because you're doing a long exposure it's best if it's in low light, if it's sunny the 15 seconds or whatever you need will blow it out. This one came out good though, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete