Monday, June 21, 2010

June 19th, 2010

Otherwise known as Graduation Day (for AMHS & ARHS) and it was a rainy, gloomy day. I actually thought it was kind of funny that this graduation had poor weather, because mine had beautiful weather and its always easy to laugh when you aren't the one sitting in the rain with nothing but a cardboard mortarboard on your head. Anyways, this was my third Mountainview graduation, so all the pictures I took are beginning to look similar. And I also didn't want to play favorites with the people I photographed. So I chose a picture of the soaked choir. I liked the umbrella colors with the blue ponchos. I should also mention that I was an excellent photographer that day: I got Katie her pictures on CD the same day, and I emailed Max and Michelle Celis their pictures the next day, and I sent one out on facebook to someone. I felt accomplished! Go Class of 2010!

2 comments:

  1. I like this picture... It tells a story of misery, but it's colorful at the same time. BTW, why does this post show up in my browser with a smaller font than all the others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I felt that I wrote too much so I made it smaller!

    ReplyDelete