Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8th, 2010

"Don’t you get it? she’s the house! she’s the plain white shutters, the sparkling glass windows, and the perfect white picket fence. she’s the ordinary stuff. But you... you’re the red door. and when people come by, yeah, sure, they see the house. but for some reason, they always end up looking at the door. it’s always in the corner of their eye. you can’t ignore a red door. "
-Diary by Chuck Palahniuk


Okay so that was the only quote I could find about red doors. They always say it takes a bold person to paint a door red.

Anyways, it rained on me so this was not a crisp shot as you can tell by the numbers (and when you make it bigger, which I suggest NOT DOING!), but I added a new Photoshop skill to my belt which I learned myself -- even though a lot of people do it; so I am proud of it.

1 comment:

  1. I like these kind of pictures. Just because you don't like the first one you did doesn't mean you can't keep doing it.

    Try another one like this every now and then!

    ReplyDelete