Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 10th, 2010

Today's theme was still life, which was a pretty open theme. Last year I didn't go 'back to school shopping' since I was in college we figured it wouldn't really matter. But people don't just dress like slobs in college, *most people*, and so this year I decided I wanted to do some fall shopping. I am just really tired of most of my fall clothes. And I love the prints they have this year! They are bringing back super vintage floral patterns and eclectic jewelry that I love! These are some things I bought that day arranged in a pile. Kind of boring, but since these are my new clothes I like it.

2 comments:

  1. It has a nice warm feel, good variety of textures - NOT boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good picture. Pretty busy, but good. Looks too girly for my tastes though...

    ReplyDelete