Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2nd, 2010



The theme for August 2nd is animals. We took a drive down Green Valley Rd. hoping to find some animals close to the fence. I had some lighting issues with some of them-- they always look so much better on the camera screen :( We found this llama first (Or Alpaca?) And I loved its crooked yellow teeth! That was originally going to be my picture of the day, until I saw a baby calf nursing on the way back and stopped the car. It was probably the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I love cows. I took so many pictures of it, and was a little disappointed in uploading them. I am a little dissatisfied with the background coloring. I should play with it a little more. But then I heard a guy yelling from behind me to his neighbor about watching the 'people out on the road that were probably stealing their mail boxes', apparently it is a big problem. And then their dogs started barking, so I walked across to let them know what I was doing. The lady seemed nice, and her dogs were pretty sweet. I was still a little shaken though. I want people to think I was doing something bad!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, picture taking is risky business. BTW, is your last sentence correct? Or do you NOT want people to think you were doing something bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are excellent pictures! I love em!
    It's good that you went over to talk to them. Who knows, they may have invited you to take more shots. People do that sometimes.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasnt their cows, mom was just parked by their mailbox. the cows were alone. The calf was moving its head so much though that the clarity was iffy.

    ReplyDelete