Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 3rd, 2010

Today's theme was jewelry so I thought I would try to channel my inner 'wedding photographer' because I have seen a lot of shots similar to this. They are thinking of new ways to photograph wedding rings. I am a little unhappy regarding this lighting, but thats what happens when you use fluorescent lights! >:( I will have to keep trying, I think I could capture the clarity of the stones better with clearer light. And I DID use a tripod for this so don't blame my unsteady hand. ( This is my birthstone ring by the way -- quick guess what stone!)

1 comment:

  1. When you have lighting issues, just use Lightroom to correct it. It's as simple as moving a slider to go from too yellow or too blue to whatever you think it should look like.
    Good jewelry display idea!

    ReplyDelete