Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 15th, 2010



I missed the twisted theme because I had to work all day and lost motivation, so we are skipping to Sunday. And I kind of just disregarded the 'friends' theme. I guess you could stretch this photo meaning to say that these cars are friends to these men. And they suuure were pretty. I just really liked the top picture. And the bottom picture I just added for fun. A lot of the die hard guys that take their cars on tours had little scenes set up like the Betty Boop drive-in diner. The top image actually had a little shadow box set up on an easel that they had made using a miniature version of the same car. That's about all for this one, I just like old cars.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to lose on classic car shots. Lots of good angles, shine, color, and styles to choose from.
    This must have been Good Ol' Days eh? I didn't go to that part of it apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep good ol days on sunday was the car show. Tons of cool cars. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete