Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19th, 2010


Just thought I would take a picture of my novel of choice, Harry Potter. (An authentic midnight version -- fresh out of the box!) You movie-watchers (Dad) don't know what these Deathly Hallows are yet -- but since they play such a major role in book 7 I thought I would use this chapter as my picture. This is my 4th reread for this book, I have to be around ten reads on books 4, 5, and 6. Not that I am competing or anything, I just feel like I can always reread them, they are nice and long so you tend to forget things. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one is coming this Nov. and I can't wait! I want to do the IMAX this round. I only have two movie releases left:( I love book 7, even though it's bittersweet; and I can proudly say I have never picked up a twilight book, and hopefully I never will!

3 comments:

  1. No twilight here either :) Although I have been slack on the Harry Potter's I think I never got to book 6...maybe I should do that after I'm done with reading the Dexter books. Trying to catch up on some reading this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, reading the Harry Potter books doesn't interest me like it would have several decades ago when I used to be a voracious reader.

    I really like the picture you took though. What did you light it with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always happy when I hear someone doesn't read twilight! I am sick of all this vampire stuff. Just dining room lighting. It was a little half-fast...

    ReplyDelete