Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st, 2010

Yeah I didn't start this month out with a bang. I hate using the flash, but I let my light disappear, and this subject was just sitting in front of me. This is a Murphy mess. We have to clean up after him every night because he loves to play and chew. That rope toy should be all together, but he almost immediately tugged it apart. I am surprised that this tennis ball still has the felt on it, because that is usually the first thing to go, and there are also splinters from a big stick he brought in earlier. I took the stick away, but he saw where I put it and cried so much I gave it back. We take sticks away once he starts eating them, but this one he just chewed on. Anyways I just thought I would document this mess. It would have been nice to edit this in someway, but I need my Lightroom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment