Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th, 2010

My running feet. Obviously you can tell where the camera focused, but self timers are tough. I liked this picture anyways and decided it was the strongest compositional, and I liked the subject. I can accept that the feet are blurred since they are in action, and really the ground is the only stationary level of a run anyways. When you are running your surroundings begin to blur; so with all that in mind I will fight for this picture. I will have to try some more with better light. We got to Cascade about 10 minutes too late. And I only ran a quarter of a mile (Nothing), because I think I am starting to bring back my Patellar Tendonitis which I have had off and on in the past, so Mom made me stop. Ice, elevation, and ibuprofen in my future. Does anyone know of any measured dirt running trails? The cement is wreaking havoc on my old joints. 10 years of soccer will do that to ya.

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture! It does have good composition--It makes the viewer think that you were in the area of focus just a second before.

    I think you need some of those $200 running shoes... You really do get what you pay for in running shoes.

    ReplyDelete